When do we plan to build?
The receipt of funds is the biggest driving factor, so everyone participating and being faithful to their campaign commitment will be one influential factor. However, the most significant determining factor is our Heavenly Father; he will provide when the time is right. The process is as follows:
- Master planning stage is 80% completed. Once the land indebtedness is satisfied, we will complete the master planning process.
- City of Aurora process, approval of General Development Plans, Framework Development Plans, and Contextual Site Plans – 1 year to 18 months.
- Once the above steps have been successfully completed and funds are available and secured, CCF plans, through the natural course of events, to break ground at any time.
When will Construction be completed?
Since the CCF Village is a very aggressive and ambitious vision, it will most likely be constructed in phases. The first phase will be to build a facility that will enable us to move from our current location to our new CCF Village site. The First Phase Structure will enable CCF to get out on the property we currently occupy, so that all of our efforts and resources can be focused on the completion of the CCF Village. It will have the ability to accommodate our ministry as we are today and provide additional space to grow until the main Worship facility is completed. The construction process will be as follows:
- Civil Construction: All underground work, including sewer, water, and gas lines, utilities, excavation of the land for drainage, and land excavation and grading in preparation for slabs and buildings. Time frame approximately 6 months.
- Infrastructure: Roads, sidewalks, curbs, gutters, and parking lots. Approximately 6 months with some of the work being accomplished during the civil work process.
- Vertical Construction: First phase building. Approximately 6 months to 1 year.
We ask that you seek God for what he would have you give. Complete your faith card and drop it in the offering basket on any Sunday or mail it to CCF, 10682 E. Iliff Avenue, Aurora, CO 80014.
See Building The Village for building updates.